- To assist young people in refraining from harmful behaviour and to encourage them into activities that will enrich their lives and the lives of their community
- To provide support to families to develop their coping strategies in dealing with harmful behaviour
- We are a crisis intervention service & a first point of contact for dis-empowered families and individuals.
- We aim to raise social awareness with clients and service providers
- To enable our clients to identify their supports/intervention needs
- To develop a model of effective partnership with other service providers