Ballyfermot Social Intervention Initiative is a community development project that was set up to assist young people in refraining from anti-social behaviour and to encourage them into activities that will enrich their lives and that of their communities.
What We do
- Ballyfermot Social Intervention Initiative aims to work with families/individuals engaging in or experiencing anti-social activity
- We facilitate pathways to other services
- Court accompaniments
- We advocate on behalf of individuals / community when engaging with
DCC, Gardaí, Intreo and other relevant agencies
- We provide key workers for clients
- We work with clients to develop care plans
- We also provide educational and social opportunities with our
WISE Women’s group and young men’s group
- We provide general Information, support and advice
- We provide drop-in services
- Court Support
- Housing Advice
- One to one support
- Group Support
- Woman’s Group (WISE)
All clients must be over 18.
They can be referred through another service or can self-refer.
We provide direct support and advocacy to the following groups:
- Young people involved in anti-social behaviour
- The wider community